BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux - Page 2 Empty Re: [Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:55 pm

well, ggs apart from the last 20 min round we had to repeat (well, after the deuce) because of a sudden lag spike by pedr at the last minute. took the last drops of concentration out of my mate and the last drops of patience out of me~

1:2 for the other team.

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux - Page 2 Empty Re: [Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 pm

(dux/pedr-2 : kantera/dyna-1) just for clarification.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Yes funny matches, always very close...wanna just sry for that bad lag at the end, and wanna ty for ur fairness at that time and during the whole matchtime.
Cya

Dux

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 pm

as dux said, thx for the wait and fairness, btw i cant do anything if my dsl starts failing, as dyna didnt when her pc died, things that happen. Ah, and the lack of concentration was the same for both teams, or maybe u think i enjoyed restarting twice the pc and the router Suspect

Muak karlita, hopefully we wont have to stand with ur wannabe-funny-and-owning comments in this tourney I love you . Cya in battle

PS: boned when u can open the next round thread to arrange date, please.

pedrin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm

when i rethink, i shouldve asked for a whole set to be replayed, not just from deuce onwards....muak pedr, i still get 90% of your crosses <3

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Dyna wrote:when i rethink, i shouldve asked for a whole set to be replayed, not just from deuce onwards....muak pedr, i still get 90% of your crosses <3

¿? in the laggy game it was 40-30 for us and we decided to forgive u a point and start in deuce so we lost a point in the difference. And if u get 90 % of my crosses is cause at least i cross, not like u that just know to play straight Wink muak I love you

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 am

yeah, after you gained 2 points thanks to lag (remember the smashed ls, for example Surprised)

you always charge and cross, a very smart thing to do, im sorry im not as cunning as you are, muak <3.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 am

Dyna wrote:yeah, after you gained 2 points thanks to lag (remember the smashed ls, for example Surprised)

you always charge and cross, a very smart thing to do, im sorry im not as cunning as you are, muak <3.

as i though, u wont accept the lose. Every new post is a new cry, it must be hard me,one battle player and surely one of the people in game u hate more, won u on court, in ur own mode and not just talking.

And the ls u meant wasnt lagged, i just gave 2 steps back and waited for the last momment, when u have already pressed s, i d say i tricked u, but its better saying it was due to lag and dont recognize the reality. Hopefully the day u learn to do ls u ll know what i mean rabbit

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoneD Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 am

Rolling Eyes

closed
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

https://equality.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2