BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux Empty [Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

Post  BoneD Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 am

Have Fun!
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

https://equality.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux Empty Re: [Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

Post  Dyna Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:48 am

nice, its pedr, my love.
when can you two play?

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

[Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux Empty Re: [Match1]: DynamiteX & Kantera vs. pedrin & Dux

Post  pedrin Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:12 pm

would it be possible if i change niki for lucy, boned?

pedrin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  BoneD Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm

ye i think it will be no problems
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:36 pm

kk, then i ll take part with Pedrinha.

Talking about the hour, dunno still cause i didnt talk with dux, but we always met at nights so i dont think it can change, when can u play?

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:02 am

in the late afternoon and evening, same goes for kantera, id say.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:58 am

anyone still alive here? Surprised

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 am

sure, i added kantera in game but i dont see her conected at nights, or at least when i am online. If u want we can arrange the match for sunday at 900 pm in spain, i think same hour in germany

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 am

none of us plays active anymore, we come online when appointed usually, thats why you havent seen her yet.
anyway, ill ask her if she can be online at that time on sunday.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

ok, we can both play this evening.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:16 am

change of plans, my PC died, so I cannot play until furter notice.
(posting from a laptop that cant run games for shit).
Sorry Sad

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 am

i totally understand dyna, if i were ur computer i d also suicide Razz.
Well if u fix ur problems soon, tell me and we ll arrange another date, cya

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 am

it was 5+ years old and i havent cleaned the inside of it once.
I think its a champ, even if it barely ran some games towads the end of its "existance"

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  BoneD Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:42 am

sry but today is the last date for the match
so if nothing happen defwin for pedrin

hm so sry defwin for ped

edit:
my bad, i didnt know that u got new pc so fast Crying or Very sad

one more try to arrange the match gl both
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoneD Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 am

s u both will play or not? oO
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:42 am

i'll contact pedr asap, ft dropped after the match vs you, bone.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  BoneD Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:35 pm

yep i think was a server problem...
anyway...this week is the last, than i want finish this round =)
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:50 pm

no sign of either of them today.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 pm

wth????
Yesterday at night(today), dux and me were conected from 030 to 2 more or less and today i have been playing from 1200 to 1400 and 2100 to now, some effect members,faroudja and yurisama ( and more people, ofc) can confirm it :shock
Btw why cant u arrange a date here as we have already tried before ur pc suicide? I thinkt its enough with the fact the tourney is stopped for ur bad and masters have given u an extra chance to waste even more time, moreover lieing.

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Online from 01.00 to 2.30 this night...
Btw when me and pedrin couldn't find a date against phil and syno, asking for more time cause FT dcs, illegal software, superserverlag and so on....the answer was " 0 points all" and no more time to arrange another date..
This time me and pedrin were ready, waited, and other team was not here..cause? new pc? jesus came down from the crux?..i don't care, i can trust it or not...(and i don't).But this is not the point, imo if there is a rule it must be observed in anycase...Boned u decide, but that's what i think.
B

Dux

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 am

you need to come online sooner than after 10 pm because kantera doesnt play that late anymore..........

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 pm

i honestly dont care if you believe me or not about my pc, i dont run away from my matches and my opponents (especially not someone like you).
and in all honesty, ask Phi and Patronus about me looking for you - whenever i come online i stalk some effect members to get ahold of either of you (cannot add Dux on friends list for whatever reason) and yet neither of you are ever online. I even added Pedr to my friends list (ill have to clean it with soap and detergent after the tournie..) so don't give me the we-are-online-all-the-time crap.
I put a lot more effort into finding you than you do into finding me or kantera - could it be because you know you'll get the defulat win in any case?

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Last thing i wanted was a defwin, and last thing i wanted before this match was the deflose we got in qualifying match...Both suck...i just wanted to say that imo is honest to apply always the same rule to everyone without making arbitrary choices on when or who to give a second chance...me and pedrin had not our second chance, there is no reason cause someone else can have...just this, hope u get my point of view, nothing personal against u, even if is not a secret that u'r not (and i'm not yours) best friend Smile
I know u asked for me, never had doubt about it, my mates told me that as soon as i got online....Hope i explained what i meant better than before.
Cya, for the match i will be here tomorrow from early evening to late night.
B

Dux

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 am

hardware failure should not equal failure at organising a match or failure at showing up/putting some effort into it, especially not if several attempts prior to this objective nuisance have been made.

for what its worth, i am certain you prefer playing against people that dont lag/delay.

today kantera and I can play pretty much at any hour, so please, post when you can play.

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 am

well,i sent some messages to dux, see u at 8 pm if he can be here, cya

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next