BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi

3 posters

Go down

[Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi Empty [Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi

Post  WongKit Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 am

Please use this thread to arrange your match :)
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

[Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi Empty Re: [Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi

Post  Lonbo Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm

hai

when do u have time?

Lonbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Back to top Go down

[Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi Empty Re: [Round 3] Lonboy & Hanatsuki vs. EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi

Post  Lonbo Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 pm

No opponets again ... Laughing

Tried to get contact to them, but no chance

well sry WongKit, but we are out of this tournament Mad Dw not ur bad, u organized it really well Wink
gl

Lonbo

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 am

Are you sure?
BoneD and me already know, that there will be "some" inactive teams. That's why we created the prelimintary rounds to kick most of them.
So please wait only two more rounds. Then you should get your matches one by another.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbo Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

y i am sure sry

I understood the system, thats not the problem and as i said u both did a really good job organizeing this!
Its just im a bit busy atm and Ft is ... Mad

Lonbo

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:02 pm

I don't understand why do you leave tournament, lon.
If you are busy, np, I am sure you will be able to play more than those guys and after this 1st phase, activity should grow up. Why do you, as active team, leave?
With that you are giving to these inactive teams the chance to follow, annoying and finally destroying BKBT.
Do we want a final draw with Skatermops, Omegaaa, FromHell and Epsilon?

AtomSmasher

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:05 am

closed ...
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down