BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz

5 posters

Go down

[Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz Empty [Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz

Post  WongKit Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 am

[Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz 05bt vs. [Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz 00t

Please use this thread to arrange your match Smile

Last edited by WongKit on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

[Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz Empty Re: [Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz

Post  Saferxde Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 am

Hey I'm usually available any time of the week but nigga is from the US and are usually on when its (late)evening for us.
Saferxde
Saferxde

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

Back to top Go down

[Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz Empty Re: [Round 1] Saferxde & niggatennis vs. HiIl & dreamzz

Post  HiIl Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm

i can't the saturday night

dunno about friday.

HiIl

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Because of some internal problem, Galmas and me won't play the tournament. sry boned and wong.

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:29 pm

safs first win
gratz ^^
Tal
Tal

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 am

well as it's not official, lets see until the end of the week.

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 am

"well as it's not official"
your previous post sounds like you already quitted the tournament, so team saferxde will get the def-win for sure.

i'm sorry for you, but you should write more clearly if you still play or not...
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 am

well, then it's ok Smile

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 am

Then please tell me within one week if you still want to play further games or not.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 am

it's just a post, i've till the next week, if we don't give a sign of life, then saferxde will win. anyway, the first round is during one week.

We have some trouble there, that's all.

but if you consider that we left til my first post, then do whatever you want Wink (not sarcasme)

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 am

for what it's worth, I believe that even though Hill announced him and Galmas are forfeiting the tourny, letting them reconsider it and change their minds BEFORE 1 week passes should be valid if their opponents agree to it.
People make make rush decisions sometimes, have other things to think about or are just distracted by something, so perhaps being a bit reasonable and considerate about it won't do harm to anyone.

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Saferxde Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 am

well i dont mind, i rather play than get free points. but are u available for match or not`?
Saferxde
Saferxde

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 am

Hey there.

Well, i won't expose our internal problem (if we can call this a problem) but galmy won't play anymore the tournament.

That's why i would like to invite another partner.

I'll be very disappointed if i couldn't participate to the tournament, but if i can't, then, no prob.

I could understand that my (our?) case isn't simple '^^

if it's possible, then, my partner will be dreamzz

Thank you.

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 am

It's sad, that galmas won't participate in the tournament - even before he played at least one match...

Well, you may play with dreamzz for the tournament.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:30 am

Hello

Thank you meiru !

And again, sry for those trouble '^^

dreamzz and me are free all days. i'll try to pm you tonight safer !

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  Saferxde Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:19 pm

ah to contribute to more trouble in this troubled case - nigga got banned so he needs to switch account to a char named Selena to continue in this tourney atm. Hope its ok.
Saferxde
Saferxde

Back to top Go down

Post  Saferxde Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:20 pm

I dont find the edit option, its SeIena
Saferxde
Saferxde

Back to top Go down

Post  HiIl Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm

For me it's Obviously ok, let do the match, then, we see if it's accepted.

HiIl

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Tomorrow is the last chance for you. If there is no result, you both don't get points.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 pm

closed. I'll gift 0 points for everyone.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down