BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha

3 posters

Go down

Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha Empty Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha

Post  BoneD Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 am

Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha 08t vs. Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha 09t
Please use this thread to arrange your match Smile

Last edited by BoneD on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

https://equality.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha Empty Re: Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha

Post  pedrin Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:07 pm

hi, when could u play this match guys?

Imo we could play this game at night, any day is ok for me ( maybe but fridays and saturdays). I think its the same for dux too

pedrin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Back to top Go down

Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha Empty Re: Round 1: pedrin & Dux vs. Tuxified & Cantha

Post  Syn Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 am

is 8pm german time, today good for you?

Syn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 am

well i think its the same hour in spain and italy ( me and dux) and i am already at home so for me 8 pm is ok, btw dunno if dux ll be online, we can try for sure... if he cant.... can we play later? i mean, around 1000-1100 in case dux arent here

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 am

doble post ftw xD

today another try? i ll be here at 8 to 10 more or less, i think dux ll be ehre too so if u can conect at those hours please, cya

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Syn Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 am

yeah i'll be on, i hope ele will be too.. she had some problems yesterday...

Syn

Back to top Go down

Post  Syn Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:40 pm

KK match played with me and Cantha winning 2:1

rather short and both teams declare i am the whiniest and shittiest player of the games Very Happy

Syn

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 pm

i understood i was the whiniest and shittiest player of the games¡¡ at least it seems i played to win this xD

well closed and fair games but 2:1 yep for them, gz and gl with the tournament.

pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down