BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one?

5 posters

Go down

Do you want a BKBT2?

Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty100%Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty 100% 
[ 3 ]
Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty0%Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty0%Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one?

Post  WongKit Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Finally, the tournament ends.
BoneD and me started this project october last year. 48 player registered, 27 matches played.

But the most important thing i want to know is, how you personally feel about BKBT1:
Do you have any feedback for the tournament? Things, we could do better next time or anything we did totally wrong?
It is very necessary to get your personal position to organize such events in the future, so please leave a comment here and vote.

Thank you very much!
WongKit

Last edited by WongKit on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty Re: Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one?

Post  BoneD Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 pm

i have to say thank you wongkit
without u this all wont be half so good like now...

it makes me much fun to arrange the tournament with u =)
i hope it will continue Shocked

in my opinion we have to arrange the same in battle Wink
i think we will get much more teams (ofc next to BKBT 2 ,) )
BoneD
BoneD
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

https://equality.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one? Empty Re: Feedback - do you wish another tournament like this one?

Post  Dyna Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:05 pm

First of all, kudos to both admins, especially WongKit, who came up with the idea (I presume)- you both handled the tournament very proffesionally and showed advanced organisational skills as well as put a lot of effort into it.

The tournament system has virtually no flaws, the only downside to it is the amount of time it takes in total (and which may have contributed to lower participation in the long term), but considering its the only type of tournament that really separates the wheat from the chaff (most of the time, at least *cough pedi cough*), its worth the time we invested. I was bothered only by some (in my opinion) biased decisions by one of the admins (the rashed DQ of my team by boned when my pc died; our opponents happened to be boned's clubmates dux and pedi;moreover, we dont particularly like each other with boned, so that was a reason more why i considered the decision biased).

Anyhow, maybe trying out Alaplaya style of tournament wouldnt be bad either (just make it 2v2 instead of 1v1), but the main problem would probably be the shedule (e.g. not everyone is available at the hour planned for the tourny; sometimes it was hard to find time to play in this tournament already, where we had one week to organise matches) and hence the lacking participation. Another issue would be communication between all the participants and mutual arrangement of matches (i'm not sure how it works in Alaplaya's tournaments since I havent ever took part in them).
Regardless of what follows, you did a great job overall.

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 am

especially WongKit, who came up with the idea (I presume)
Nope. It was BoneD who had the idea of this tournament. I just decided to help out ;)

Thanks for your comment, Dyna. I hope there will be some more feedback soon.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 am

I liked it. Keep it on. I am looking forward for a battle tourney.
The tournament was one of few reasons why I kept playing active, which isnt possible right now unfortunately.
There could also be organized an "Oldschool Fantasy Tennis" tournament.
I mean with that the times before all that broken shit came out. Better if I say before FT2.
So a tourney with those simple clothing of the "beginning" and ss without def and boomerang.
Its just an idea, so think about it.
All in all u both made a god job, which would have a better success, when the participants were more active.
Tal
Tal

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I also liked the tourney, i got an unexpected place with dux(i hoped the first place geek ).
Talking more serious, as i already said to u both yesterday, good job with the tourney and thx. As some people has already said it d be even better if the people who said that d take part in it, d do it but that is not ur bad and i dont have ideas to solve it.

i agree with boned, a battle tournament d be great and new, due to nobody have done it til now. No qs and no ss ftw, ofc.

pedrin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

a battle tournie where one isnt allowed to use ss nor the crystals would rock!

=ppp

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down